Prospecting strikes fear in the hearts of many direct sales associates and social sellers, but why is it so difficult? 🤷♀️
Lots of people make the mistake of jumping first to creating a list of all the people they could potentially sell their products. We say, sell smarter, not harder.
Your product is not for everyone. Remember that. Direct selling is all about selling what you love and so you need to find the customers who are going to love your products as much as you do.
And so, take a deep breath, the first thing you need to do to successfully prospect is define your perfect customer.
- Step 1: Define your perfect customer
- Step 2: Identify your prospects
- Step 3: Create a sales cycle strategy
- Step 4: Plan your content and write your scripts
- Step 5: Build relationships
This article has moved to the Pennyverse!
Read it here A Beginners Guide to Prospecting