How to Multi-Text Custom Lists
Join Roxanne Wilson every week in a brand new Penny Workshop. Free to attend, 30 minutes long, tonnes of value just for you - sign up for the next one: https://getpenny.com/penny-workshops/
In this Workshop Roxanne shares how to follow up with multiple connections via text message in minutes.
00:00 Introducing Rubi your Spanish interpreter
01:04 En Espanol
01:26 Workshop intro
02:45 When & how to multi-text
03:44 Starting a list to multi-text
07:50 Adding people to your list
15:05 Creating your list
18:45 Editing your list
20:00 Multi-texting your list
25:50 Customizing your message
27:42 Ready to press send
30:15 Messaging like a human
Reaching out to everyone is really hard to do and it’s time consuming. It could take you an hour or two hours just to make that list manually yourself — Penny can do it in moments.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to create a custom list
- How to use it to multi-text
- What’s the best way to multi-text your message
Here’s a quick recap:
- Multi-texting is a different to mass texting because you're carefully choosing who to message and customizing each message before hitting send
- To use multi-text, first you need to build a 'Custom List' (basically a list of contacts you've specifically selected)
- To speed up making your Custom Lists, you can use all the tags and labels already in Penny
- For each list, add the generic message you want to tailor before sending to people (Top tip 🔥 use the quick personalization tricks like first_name to speed up customizing your messages)
- That's it. Now it's time to work through your list! 🎉
- Before you press send, customize each message further. Did you see Alex yesterday at the store, you should probably mention that?
- As we know, Facebook jail is a real thing, but did you know text jail is too? Send your messages in batches so you don't trigger a warning
- Keep creating more lists
- Keep personalizing your messages
- Good luck!
Find out how Colleen the Founder of No Shame Sales Game uses Custom Lists to manage her workload.