In this Workshop Roxanne shares:
00:00 Penny Workshop Intro
00:40 Live House Keeping
02:06 Rox Intro
02:58 Penny Intro
05:20 Rox's 5 Cs
07:17 Section 1: Managing workload with The Daily
11:11 Section 2: Completing a task (Rox's relationship building masterclass!)
28:17 What's up next session!
Doing the Daily! Penny Workshop
This Workshop went live on Monday 6 February.
- Introducing Penny Workshops
- Using the Daily to manage your workload
- Top tips on how to figure out what different tasks mean in Penny
- A masterclass on how to complete a reach out to keep building relationships
- How to reschedule tasks so they make more sense for you
- How to use tags in the flow of completing a reach out
Introducing Penny Workshops
Have you heard about Penny Workshops? Hosted by Roxanne Wilson, these free, live sessions are designed to help you unlock the power of Penny.
- 30 minutes long
- Every week
- Ask your questions and get instant answers from Customer Support
Using the Daily
When you open the app, you always land on the Daily.
This is intentional so you can get right into doing the work.
- Navigate to the top where it says: Easy Does It
- Click on the arrow
- Penny will adjust your activity depending on how much time and energy you have to work today
So if you only have 15 minutes, choose Easy Does It, and Penny will make sure your 15 minutes is productive.
But, if you have all the time in the world, click on Freight Train, and Penny will give you lots more tasks.
And the best thing is, you can change it every time you go into Penny.
Top tips on how to figure out what different tasks mean in Penny
Ever wondered what’s the difference between a reachout and follow up?
Click on the black ? [question mark] next to any task to find out what this task is.
You’ll find these ? icons dotted all over Penny. Click into them whenever you want to find out more.
A masterclass on how to complete a reach out to keep building relationships
Whenever you meet someone who’s interested in your business, or you promise to send them a sample — Add them to Penny.
Prospecting tasks in Penny are so powerful because they remind you to reachout and keep building a relationship.
- You can add notes about them
- You can track your conversations
- And it’s super simple!